The Others

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Others

The original roleplay from chicken smoothie

Keywords

Latest topics

» The Others
The Others - Page 8 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:18 pm by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

» Character Art | Pack Art | Territory Art | Ref. Sheets | etc.
The Others - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:33 pm by Simplicity.

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

+3
Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
chunkypop
Simplicity.
7 posters

The Others

Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

The Others - Page 8 Empty Re: The Others

Post by Simplicity. Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:32 pm

S i g n u s
    "I..promise," I said, ignoring all the brute had to say. "Will you be okay?" I asked, looking down at her, the shadows covering most of her body, making her hard to see.

Eugh, writers block. }}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:48 pm

Shadow
    My ears flick at his soft words. With a soft groan I move my head so it's be pressed against his side "yeah...I just need some sleep..." I muttered. I can feel my shadows moving as they surround myself and Signus accidentally.

-eh time skip so I can cause more trouble?-
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Yeah go ahead, since I've no idea when we will have enough people on to do the meetings }}

S i g n u s
    I didn't know whether to fight away from the shadows or let them take over. Sitting down I felt the shadows roll over me, filling the whole den. An extreme tiring sensation fell over me, and soon I was out cold, fast asleep.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:03 pm

-okay...and it seems like everyone disappeared. -shrug-]

Shadow
    I quietly growl as the shadows around me start to go back to normal. I crack my eyes open and look up to see Signus beside me. I huff softly and lick his cheek before slowly sitting up. My body still burned softly form the attacks. I growl lightly to myself as I force myself to stand and keep my pain hidden. I look down at Signus then limped to the opening of the den. I nearly fall but manage to catch myself before I do. I look out of the den and spot Shade was standing still in fear in front of Fell.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:06 pm

S i g n u s
    My dreams had an odd feel to them. They were in black and white, first of all, but that wasn't what was making me feel so strange. There was just an eerie, up wanting feeling surrounding me. I was simply standing in the forest, no one was around. It was so hot, but at the same time a chilling breeze was constantly nipping at my very bones. A rough, but comforting soemthing passed over my cheek, but nothing was there. I felt it, surely, yet there was no physical creature or being to have delivered what I assumed to be a lick. Soon, it was as if I'd woken back to reality, but there was soemthing off about this world. It was still extremely quiet, empty in fact. No crickets chirped, no wolves howled, no deer bellowed and bleated. I was in a very bright den, it seemed to be mine. Standing up, I exited, peering around at the dens. They were all dimly lit, except for one, which had shadows literally rolling out of the entrance like a thickly fog. Making my way over to the den, curiosity taking over, I peered in. There was a small pup, and she seemed to be frightened. 'Help me,' she whispered in a trembling, shaken voice, her eyes full of terror. "Little one, what has happened?" I asked. 'Ive fallen,' she said to me, swallowing hard. "Are you fine?" 'Ive fallen!' She exclaimed, much louder than before. My question unanswered, I opened my mouth to ask again, but she suddenly screamed out, 'FALLEN! IVE FALLEN!'. The shadows abruptly shot out at me, enveloping me in their icy vines. My eyes shot open, my breathing heavy and my pulse out of control. I looked around, catching my breath as I realized this was the real world, my world. Sitting up shakily, I blinked my eyes to clear the fogginess. That pup, she was so familiar, and what did she mean? She's fallen? I decided to forget about it for now, standing up and sighing. I looked around the den, noticing Shadow had left. Had that been a dream as well? The last thing I remembered was a comforting darkness knocking me out.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:20 pm

Shade
    I look up at Shadow and Fell. I wag my tail at the sight of the wolves. They couldn't have been the most strangest siblings. I giggle lightly then grow quiet when I caught the talking of a nearby nightmare. I look at the leaders den then slowly trotted over. I pop my head in then sat the entrance of the den. I look at Signus with a slightly tilted head "who was she?" I asked softly "the puppy. In your dream who was she?" I asked then quickly looked down "sorry. I heard your dream I didn't mean to keep my attention to it but...but it's still a bit hard not to." I said softly as I waited for him to snarl or bite me for intruding his privacy.

Shadow
    I growl quietly at Fell as I sat beside him. I huff then snapped my jaws near his muzzle as a warning "can you not drive my demon crazy?" I growled at him. I sigh again and lick some of the blood on my paw. I hear him speak but I only roll my eyes then turned my gaze towards Signus' den. I flatten my ears against my head. I was scared my shadow's might have down something to him. I sigh and stand again. I nudge Fell with my muzzle to his shoulder "I think neither of us should be near this place.." I mutter a bit frighten.

Fell
    I look at he female and rolled my eyes at her speaking and her actions. I huff "no way will I calm myself down. Sorry sis but it seems to me you've forgotten of your brothers annoying fun actions." I teased her. I watch her as she cleaned her wounded paw but only shrug. I don't worry much for not anymore really. If anything I just cause her problems to have fun. I laugh lightly at her nudge "awe puppy doesn't want to stay? why? I wont do anything? maybe?" I warned with a devious grin.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:31 pm

S i g n u a
    A bit dazed, I looked down slowly when the pup's voice rang in my ears. "Hm? Pup? Oh, my dream- er, nightmare. I'm not sure," I said, furrowing my brows. "But I do swear that I know her..' I muttered. Sitting down in frustration, 'somewhere..." My eyes swept the camp, seeing the brute still here, and speaking to Shadow. I didn't want to interrupt, but at the same time I didn't like this wolf here, or anywhere near shadow.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:43 pm

Shade
    I was surprised I wasn't getting punished by the large male. I look up at him hesitantly "I-if you want? I can see your nightmare again o-or I can try something to help you? I-I can help you to figure out who's the pup?" I suggested then quickly looked back down. I could feel he was annoyed at the fact Fell was still with Shadow "they're siblings" I mutter simply.

Shadow
    I look at Fell then shook my head "oh shut up will ya?" I growl at him slightly. I look back at Signus' grin then sighed and looked back at Fell "you owe him. You know that right?" I glared at him with dead yellow eyes.

Fell
    I was about to debate on her words but her glare frightened me too much. I sigh and stand "fine, fine i'll go hunt him a rabbit" I said and rolled my blue eyes. I stretch then started to trot towards the scents of a nearby hunting ground. I look over my shoulder to see Shadow was going to follow "I don't need babysitting. Plus last time I checked I'm older then you remember?" I said and stopped.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:12 am

S i g n u s
    "No, no it's fine, don't trouble yourself with a simple vision. I'm sure it's nothing important, simply my wandering mind," I said, refusing her offer politely. Part of it was because I was admitably scared she might accidentally lose control and end up hurting me or so done else, even herself, but the other half is that I felt there really was something more to it, but I had a foreboding it wouldn't be a good thing to know. "Her brother, now? Just yesterday they were throwing death threats at each other. Well, at least I think that was yesterday, if that was real at all.." I murmured the last part to myself, standing again and stretching my back legs, about to follow after Shadow.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:26 am

Shade
    I look at Signus and nod my head at him. I knew he was scared of my powers. Everyone was. That's why I've always been abused in my last pack. I chuckle lightly at the fact he lost his time "yeah that's what demon shadows do to you. They make you lose time. All that happened yesterday but it seems like you're too confuse to remember correctly" I said. I look over at the siblings and sigh "the two are really strange. you got that right" I muttered.

Fell
    I huff at the female and rolled my eyes "let's see if you can keep up with all those wounds of yours sis!" I taunted then dug my claws into the ground and ran off. My tail and ears flick at the feeling of the cool breeze against me as I run.

Shadow
    I sigh as I watch Fell run. I stretch out my limbs and shake off my pelt. With a soft growl I lower my head then run off after him. The pain in my side's and in my legs caused me to run a bit behind my brother but I was still light on my paws as I ran after him.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:40 am

S i g n u s
    As they ran off, I rethought my actions and turned back to Shade, sitting down again. With a light chuckle, I nodded my head. "Ironic, isn't it? A lord of time losing his sense of it," I chuckled again, then lifted my head a bit and licked my chops, thinking I smelled the scent of fresh blood, but there was nothing in sight. "I believe I'll catch her later, so as long as no is truly dying," I said with a sigh, lowering my head back to normal again.

I've watched too many doctor who episodes today.. and Thor 2 , oh dear }}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:47 am

I don't watch doctor who..and I still haven't seen thor 2]

Shade
    I giggle lightly at the leaders words. I thump my tail lightly when he sat back down "don't worry. I'm sure your not the only one who can be at a disadvantage towards your own power. It happens to me a lot too" I said with a shrug. I rose a small brow at his last statment. I thump my tail lightly at my mischievous thoughts "so. why do you care so much about Shadow? You always seem to help her and watch over her. You're protective over the female. Do you like her?" I asked with a small giggle as my tail waged a bit heavily while I waited for his reply.

Last edited by Insanity is Reality on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:51 am

{{ Gah! Sorry for disappearing guys! I had a lot of homework and projects that needed my attention.
    {{ Could I get a recap please??
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:08 am

[uh the fight between Shadow and Fell as well as a small time skip to morning and the revealing of the two wolves actually being siblings. Right now Signus and puppy Shade are talking while Fell is going out on a hunt with Shadow "babysitting" him]
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:18 am

S i g n u s
    I laughed softly, narrowing my eyes with a small grin of amusement. "As much as I'd like to know what real love is like, I couldn't possibly have a mate. It's hard enough watching wolves come and go through time, but a truly loved one? I'm not quite sure that'd blow over well. Never growing old with a girl of my liking.." I trailed off, getting back on the topic eventually. "But, I do know there's something about her. I don't know what yet, but there's something. Both of you, really. I feel like something is to come," I said, unsure of the future, but not wanting to go ahead in time to find out. I'd did enjoy surprises, unless they were to be ones like the war.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:22 am

{{ Ok, thanks. (:
    {{ So I guess both of my wolves are open, if anyone wants to meet up with either of them.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:33 am

Shade
    I sigh and shrug. He was right I guess. Having to see someone die while you live on forever? "I guess that's a lonely life" I muttered by accident. I hope he didn't hear me. I look up at Signus when he spoke of me and Shadow being 'different'. I rolled my eyes and shook my head "I'm sure what you feel about us isn't good. After all you are taking about a demon and a nightmare. Nothing good could come from us" I said and slowly flattened my ears due to my thoughts. I sigh and smiles faintly up at Signus "so leader. Mind if you tell me a story of your lives?" I ask wit h a shrug not sure if there was anything else for us to talk about.

[well I have chosen; Fell and Shadow. Then I also have blanks; Kent and Phantom]
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:59 am

Probably best if I don't get started on another character right now because it's almost 1 am here and I'm exhausted }}

S i g n u s
    "You want to know of my past?" I asked, echoing Shade's question. "Well, I suppose I've quite a few stories in me. I think it's best to start from the beginning; I used to be revered as one of the lowest species, believe it or not. I knew dinosaurs from their beginning to their end. I even tried to save them by trying to change things around in time, the fool I was as a young one. I thought those were the last life forms I'd ever see, so I tried to save them, but as it turned out even more new and exotic creatures emerged over time, slowly evolving and changing. There never were mammals to begin with, aside from myself. They all thought I was strange, because of my fur and 'squishy' skin. Well, enough of that era, let's talk about humans. Oh, they were such cute and simple things at first. I helped introduce man to canine, and eventually they learned how to domesticate us into simpler, less feral and aggressive canines. Domestic dogs, they eventually called them. There were very few at first, but soon enough sprung up tiny dogs the size of a rabbit, all the way to big dogs made to kill, ironically, the ones they descended from; us. My recollection of the following years isn't the best, as most of this time it was only the humans advancing in their own little world. I never saw much of them anymore, they left the forest. I decided it was time to travel, so I learned how to blend in as a simple street dog and sneak my way onto ships. The humans began huge wars, two in total so far. Then I made my way into planes, in the cargo areas. It's truly phenomenal, the communication of the humans. They've all got different ways of speaking, accents they called them. Not only that, but they spoke entirely different languages with each territory I went to. Some were very simple, for instance 'Spanish', and others difficult, such as my birth tongue, 'English'. I've learned many things from the humans over my time interacting with them, but they began to turn on nature, so I retreated back to this forest." I paused, thinking a bit. "For so long, I'd wish to the stars every night that I be gifted with friends who wouldn't come and go so quickly. One day, my wishes were answered, and so I met Harmony. Certainly not as old as I, but she's been a great companion. So as long as I don't lose her to Heaven or Hell," I added, furrowing my brows a bit. "I used to have limitless power, but one day it was sapped from me. Late 1900's if I'm not mistaken. I thought it had be simply lost, all that raw power, but I was wrong. As it turns out, there were wolves chosen specially to hold each individual power. Time went on, and as it went they repopulated. And, well, here you have all the wolves like you and Shadow." I finally finished my basic summary of my life, satisfied with how I put it. It was long, yes, but if I were to share every story and detail of it I'd bore this pup to death.

There, nice long post for you to read, I'm off to bed now! }}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:11 am

never read something like this at 12:05 in the mornin...haha this is getting me tired. Perfect and long thanks! XD]

Shade
    I started to yawn softly once he started talking about humans. I myself have heard a few stories of those strange creatures. I walks over to him and sit. I lay down beside him and gently press my small body against his soft fur. I slowly start to close my eats but try my best to keep myself from falling asleep. My body relaxes as he continues to talk. It almost seemed like he was talking for ages "humans...most idiotic creatures of all...." I whispered before closing my eyes and falling asleep against Signus. I breathe softly and quietly. I was surprised that I fell asleep so quickly while he spoke. His voice gassed after a while. I was in a deep dark sleep like always but at the same time I was searching for heavy nightmares. I didn't see my nightmare being the target of an attack. It was a regular nightmare. I was in the middle of a meadow that was surrounded by the dead trees of a forest in the middle of winter. I look at the ground underneath me. It was green although a few feet away it was covered in shining pure white snow. I look up to see the night sky with specks of stars scattered across the dark navy blue shade. I look around my surroundings again and tense up at the sounds of a familiar growl. My body shakes furiously in fear. A large black figure is seen on edge of the forest lining 'awe my little baby girl. I thought I killed you?' the male's voice echoed. The wolf approaches me. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I was frozen in place and I couldn't do anything. His cold canine teeth slice through my neck slowly and painfully. I try to shake my way out his grip but I was trapped. I tried to call out for help but I was silent. I fall limp to the ground.Slowly I bled out. My vision blurred but I manage to see the wolves starting to surround me. Signus, Zodiac, Shadow, and Fell. All of them look down at me. Strange blood thirsty grins grow on their muzzled. Their dark laughter fill my ears. I stay still as they attack me. At that moment, when all their jaws and claws hit me at once I open my eyes. I whimper quietly and shake. Without a word I bury myself into Signus' soft pelt. Tears start down my cheeks from the recent nightmare.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:17 pm

S i g n u s
    My story ended, and I looked down to see that she was fast asleep. Seeing that she was curled up against me, I decided to stay put and let her rest. My eyes rested on the moon as it pulled itself up and over the horizon, urging the sun to go to sleep. Eventually it succumbed, and the sky filled with the deep purples and dark blues on the night. The stars were particularly bright on this night, making up for the tiny sliver of a moon that lacked any decent light. My eyes darted back down to the sleeping pup as she began to twitch and whimper softly in her sleep. She was having a nightmare, I could tell. Suddenly, she let out a yelp and her eyes flew open, pressing deeper into my fur. "Hush, hush young one," I murmured softly, gently placing a protective paw over her. "It's not real, it's over now," I reassured quietly.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Shade
    I whimper quietly and keep myself close to the large mle. I slowly calm my self down. I keep quiet for a moment before looking up at Signus "t-thank you." I said softly. I sigh and look down the look outside the den when the scent of wolf blood fills my nose. I flatten my ears as two dark figures enter the camp from the shadows of the forest.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:19 pm

S i g n u s
    I nodded softly, removing my paw gently and placing it back on the ground. Still watching her, I noticed her eyes shift to the bushes. My gaze followed, spotting two quiet, shady figures enter the camp. Now on alert, I called to them, "who are you?" My tail flicked back and forth with focus.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Shade
    I sniff the bloody scent then sotftly wag my tail as I stand. I look up at Signus and poke his cheek with my nose before trotting out of the den and towards the figures "Shadow! Fell!" I barked happily.

Shadow
    I hear Signus' voice and huff lightly as I approach him with a soft limp "hey although I'm not in your pack it doesn't mean you need to attack me each time I come from the shadows" I tell him. I sit a few yards from his den and look down at Shade. I smile at the young female and gently groom her.

Fell
    I huff and roll my eyes as I enter the camp of the male. I walk to his den and drop three small bodies of rabbits "here. A gift for sating sorry because I brought trouble to your little pack" I said truibv to hide an annoyed growl towards Shadow who was growling at me from a distance.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:36 pm

S i g n u s
    "Oh, shadow!" I said, relaxing my muscles. "I didn't recognize you, being hidden by the shadows and all. Sorry about that," I apologized with a smug grin and a wag of my tail. I watched as the other wolf stepped from the shadows, showing himself to be Fell. He reluctantly came over, dropped several freshly killed rabbits and my den, muttered a forced apology, and left. I chuckled softly, trying to control myself. "Apology accepted, the rabbits are lovely," I thanked him, pricking my ears.

No wonder I wasn't getting any reply, this never even sent ;-; }}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:29 pm

Shadow
    I playfully paw at Shade then looked at Signus. I rolled my eyes with a small grin "well what do aspect from a shadow wolf?" I teased him. I nip at Shade softly for a moment and laugh when she rolled on her back and starting to paw at me from upside down. I look at Signus and Fell "awe...you two would make good brothers" I tease them but got a small growl from Fell. I roll my eyes at him "grumpy puppy"

Fell
    I flatten my ears not to happy to be surrounded by the likes of these two. I try my best not to growl at the male for 'forgiving' me and for taking the food that was meant for me alone. Dang female runt driving me nuts. I quietly snarl at my sister "can someone tell me why I'm trapped with you two? So damn annoying..." i utter bitterly.

[Haha its okay! ^^]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:04 am