The Others

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Others

The original roleplay from chicken smoothie

Keywords

Latest topics

» The Others
The Others - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:18 pm by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

» Character Art | Pack Art | Territory Art | Ref. Sheets | etc.
The Others - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:33 pm by Simplicity.

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

+3
Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
chunkypop
Simplicity.
7 posters

The Others

Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

The Others - Page 4 Empty Re: The Others

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:49 pm

B l u e  W i s p
    Chosen - Water • 3 years • Female • Nursery Helper • Tags: Amadeus

She grinned, "I'm glad to hear that you're up a little bit earlier." She moved to the side to let him out. "Well, I didn't have anything in particular in mind. I was just a bit hungry so something small like a rabbit would be fine with me."
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:57 pm

S i g n u s
    I laughed at her explanation, never having given attractiveness a thought. "The earth is as old as I, yet she is still a beautiful thing," I said, mostly thinking out loud, as usual. I then tied my mouth, thinking about it. "I suppose it's true, for anyone. But, it could be worse; you could be an uncontrolled beast type with a lethal second form. Anyone can let power go to their head, and I can't say I'm entirely innocent of that," I admitted.

A m a d e u s
    "Alright," I said, giving her an odd grin. My stomach began to growl like it was beginning to digest itself, and I suddenly bounced forward. "Whew, we better get going! I guess my stomach knows it's time to chow down," I laughed, about to take off when suddenly the alpha's voice called over to him

S i g n u s
    "Be careful, both of you," I said, overhearing their conversation. "Don't go too far out of camp, and be on high alert. No 'loner' is to be trusted if they are found on pack grounds. If they refuse to show a power, you are to execute them immediately. Five blanks were spotted and attacked a wolf not even of our pack. They're becoming too comfortable with infiltrating our territory," I warned grimly, frowning with my own words.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:05 pm

B l u e  W i s p

She giggled at Amadeus' excitement. The alpha's warning caught her attention; she frowned as she listened. Five blanks in our territory? That's not very good at all. But what really troubled her was the thought of having to kill another wolf. blank or not. she had never done anything like that. "Don't worry Sigmus. We will be careful," she said giving him a reassuring smile.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Shadow
    I smile to her his laugh. I shake my head again then see a brow to.his small statment "you see that's anther example. You have some weird yet understandable statments hidden away" I told him with a grin. I nod my head softly to his explanation. I look down at the word 'uncontrollable beast' with a sigh I glance at him then look away "but, I was once uncontrollable as well. I nearly wiped out my demon pack..." I mutter. I flatten my ears at my own words as well as the sight of the other wolves. I make sure not to.make eye contact nor look at them at all as they spoke and walked around.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 pm

S i g n u s
    I gently placed a paw on her shoulder, avoiding her wounds and then reaching my head down to meet her gaze. "The past is the past, the only way it's ever coming back is through me or Harmony, my female counterpart. And, well, nightmare wolves with that strong of power, but that's not truly the real thing," I said, taking my paw away and lifting my head back up.

A m a d e u s
    "Yes, we'll be careful," I assured, my tone suddenly adding an air of seriousness. That was a lot of wolves for one territory, and revealing themselves so violently. I knew right away the wolf who had been attacked was the one sitting next to Signus, seeing her deep and obvious wounds, but she looked to be taking it well. "Well then, let's go," I said, returning the pup like excitement to my gait and demeanor as I bounded off into the forest, headed towards the meadow.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:18 pm

Shadow
    I look at the ground for a small moment before looking back up at Signus. I huff a small chuckle then nodded my head. He was right. I have to let go of all the past and start anew. I look at the other wolves then glanced back at Signus "I'm not worried that you our your female companion bring back my past but I am a bit worried for the nightmare...Shade still hasn't controlled most her power. She's a bit touchy at times" I said. I shook my head again "heh, I was the one talking you not to think so negatively but look at me..." I mutter with a nervous grin. I look at Signus with a small wolf grin "but thanks. It's rather nice to have someone to talk to for once"
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:21 pm

B l u e  W i s p

I barely had enough time to collect my thoughts before I saw Amadeus bounding off into the forest. I guessed he was heading towards the meadow from the direction he was going. I ran after him, intent on keeping up with his energetic demeanor.

{{ Whoops, changed my RP point of view. I tend to do that sometimes. >_>
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:50 pm

S i g n u s
    A hopeful smile drew itself across my muzzle. "And I the same. It's not often you find someone outside the pack who doesn't want to steal all your resources or gut your entire pack," my ears laid themselves back against my head at the thought.

Once Amadeus and Blue finish hunting I'll have Signus call the meeting }}

A m a d e u s
    "So, how're your hunting skills? A bit rusty I'm guessing, being cooped up in that nursery all day. But I'll bet you're quick and sharp, catching those crazy pups constantly," I said, trotting along with a bouncy, free gait.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Shadow
    lightly I flatten back my ears at the bloody thought. I whimper lightly and shiver "I honestly suggest not giving me any ideas like that..." I mutter a soft warning. I chuckle nervously then stand. I look over my wounds and wag my tail content that the open gash across my shoulder and small cuts on my side and paws were closed, only being small scars. I sigh and look at Signus "um is their a stream or river where I can go clean off this bloody pelt if mine?" I ask. My tail still wagging for no true reason.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:00 pm

B l u e  W i s p

I laughed nervously. "Yeah, I haven't been hunting in a while so I am a bit rusty. And you could say that, but I haven't had many pups to look after recently. So, I've mostly been keeping to myself and practicing water manipulation abilities," I said doing my best to keep pace with Amadeus.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:04 pm

S i g n u s
    Hesitant, I nodded. If she were attacked again in this state, she may not make it. "Head directly south of here, there's a small lake at the edge of the forest. Don't cross it, you'll be in the main battle grounds then. It smells of rotting wolves, you'll know when you're there," a tone of grimness entered my voice at the last part. Wolves who died out on the battle grounds rarely ever got taken in and burned.

A m a d e u s
    "That's good. Then again, I wish we had more pups, there's never any grown wolves who want to play and run about," I said, huffing as I flicked my ears in annoyance. Suddenly, the distressed bleat of a fawn rang out through the trees and I came to an abrupt halt, looking back at Blue Wisp and grinning from ear to ear.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:11 pm

Shadow
    I flatten my ers and he may Tao between my legs as Signus spoke of the lake and the location of the battle grounds. I sigh and relax lightly. I point my muzzle south "right on the edge of the forest, and is tainted with the scent of blood and death" I repeated. My eyes glow gray as I view the lake through the eyes of a crow. I inhale deeply as my eyes turn back to yellow. I look at Signus and bipped my head lightly "I'll be back in five minutes, tops, unless you want to come join me and we walk?" I said with a shrug.
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:13 pm

B l u e  W i s p

I stopped as I also heard the fawn and smiled. "A little bit bigger than a rabbit, but I guess that'll just fine," I said my voice a whisper as I listened for the direction of the bleating. It couldn't be too far from where we were.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:21 pm

S i g n u s
    I paused for a moment, seeming to freeze, my eyes glazing over with a dead blankness. Suddenly, my eyes filled with life again. It was as if my spirit had re entered my body. "Of course," I said, flicking my tail up for a brief moment. I raised a paw, slowly stepping forward, waiting for her to begin walking.

A m a d e u s
    There wasn't much stealth I could use with my powers, but I could do one thing; scare it in our direction. Looking up at the sky, I frowned and furrowed my brows. Not a cloud up there, my powers were anything but useful now. "I can't do much with my lightning. I was going to scare it this way, but with such a clear day there's nothing here for me to get electricity off of," I said with an displeased scowl on my face. Perhaps when I grew more experienced I could create lightning storms out of nothing, like the elders could with such ease. I lowered my head, evening out my weight before taking long, quick, soft steps in the direction I thought I heard the fawn bleat.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Shadow
    I watch his little freezing moment with a raised brow "uh mind me asking what that was?" I questioned as I started to walk towards the lake where both he and a few crows showed me. I look around quickly and stop my gaze at the den where Shade was still fast asleep. A small black bird jumps into the entrance of the den then laid beside the small pup. I sigh and turn back to Signus as I continued to walk and wait for his answer.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:33 pm

S i g n u s
    "What, what was?" I asked, creasing my brows in question. I was clearly unaware of my odd benaviour, but little did I know my powers were growing dull. Normally, I could pop into a different time and pop right back without anyone even noticing. I was everywhere in time at once, but sometimes I'd have to leave my mind and enter a different time to see what was happening. It was a strange idea, that everyone was everywhere in time all at once. I could travel back to the time of the Jurassic period for hundreds of years and no one would notice, for I'd still be here in the present.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:42 pm

Shadow
    I open my muzzle to answer him but instead I close my muzzle and shook my head lightly "uh nothing. Never mind" I said with a small grin. I walk beside him towards the lake. My eyes flicker around the crowed forest. A small grin grows on my muzzle as I take in the scents of the pack and forest. I chuckle mostly to myself then turned to Signus "I must admit. Your pack and territory is actually rather comforting" I tell him simply.

[I checked out the map you created...awesome!]
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:49 pm

B l u e  W i s p

An idea came to me as I watched Amadeus pad off. Clouds were water right? Of course I couldn't make a large cloud that would require to much energy and an Air wolf, but maybe... "Amadeus hold on a second," I said walking forward with silent foot steps. I concentrated on the water in the air and made it gather around a point above Amadeus. A mist formed that quickly thickened until it resembled a small cloud floating above him. "What do you think of that? Can you use it?" I asked.

{{ Sorry for the late response I had a few things I needed to take care of.
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 am

It's alright, I'm actually going to have to get to bed after this post, so night! }}

A m a d e u s
    I stopped, looking back at her in mid step. My eyes lifted to watch small water droplets form in the air, suddenly growing into a good sized cloud. A small smirk grew on my muzzle as I chuckled softly. "That's using your resources," I said, smiling. I concentrated on the cloud, building up static between it and the ground. It grew dark, crackling with electricity. "Perfect," I whispered, not having control over the cloud. I floated it up into the air, moving it far ahead of where the fawn was. Letting the energy go, a big blast of lightning shot down to the ground in the distance, thunder echoing through the sky. Over the thunder there was a loud startled bleat, and in minutes the rushing sound of hooves thudding across the ground approached rapidly.

S i g n u s
    I just shrugged lightly, wondering what is was she had seen. Walking along, my ears pricked as she commented on the territory, describing it as 'comforting'. "You think so?" I asked, slightly tilting my head for a second. I never really thought of it to be any more comforting than the many other places I'd travelled, but maybe those feelings faded away after so long. I'm certain that by the time I do die, whether it be tomorrow or the very end of time, I'll have seen everything there is to see. Every place, every living creature. With so many times, so many forms of myself jumping around nonstop, nothing's impossible.

Heh, thanks, I just kind of threw it together. I figured we needed some sort of reference }}
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:10 am

Shadow
    My tail starts to wag rapidly. I laugh lightly and nodded my head "consider I've been moving through the cliffs not far off both yeah this place is pretty comfortable. I don't have spiky rocks thorned into my paws" I said with a nervous huff. I look around for a slight moment then shook off my pelt before I stopped mid step and looked at Signus. I lean forwards slightly "call me a pup but I think it would 've fun if we race to the lake? I might even play far and let you win?"I taunt with a few teasing grin across my muzzle. I nudge him with my muzzle to his shoulder "come on. Please?"

[it helps me out with my future plans...hehe...and okay. g'night! ^^]
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт
    Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт

Post by Ɔнɛƨнιяɛ Ɔαт Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:23 am

B l u e  W i s p

I smiled as I felt the ground vibrate from the hooves. "We should move out of the way before we get trampled," I said moving out of the direct path of the Deer. I once again put my mind to concentrating on the water that was underground. I made it rise up so the ground that us and the deer were stepping on became damp and muddy. "I'll use the water in the ground to freeze the legs of a deer so we can catch it easier," I said, explaining my plan to Amadeus.

{{ OK, night night! (:
    chunkypop
    chunkypop

Post by chunkypop Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:18 am

{{ooc~ Sorry I haven't been on, I'll try harder >.<}}

~ My Blanks ~

~ Koda ~
    He stood in his clearing, watching as Fayllen returned from a border check. "Their borders aren't being checked as often as they used to be, it's like they're scared of us or something." He flicked his ears back at Fayllen's words and sat down with a huff. "Their stupid. They think just because we don't have 'powers' we're the bad guys." He stated simply to the fae. "And they associate everyone without powers with our pack." He added, his tail tip twitching irritably and his hackles raising slightly. He sighed, then looked at Fayllen, "Perhaps we should pay them a visit?" He asked, well, told, her with a grin on his face and his head tilted to the side. He then sat down, curling his long tail over his front paws. "Maybe we'll teach them a lesson while we're at it..?" He added looking around his clearing.

~ Fayllen ~
    She looked at Koda with a shocked expression at his last comment. "But, we can't just-" She took a step back, a small whimper escaping her as her eyes widened at the death glare Koda gave her. She pinned her ears back and looked away submissively. "Well, maybe it would be a better idea to have a meeting than to invade and tear everyone limb from limb..." She explained, her voice trailing off at the end. She then shot her gaze up onto Koda, her ears pricked forward and small smile on her face. "...I suppose that is a bit more rational..." Her tail started wagging slowly, but it was still low by her hawks. H-he listened..? She thought to herself, this was a first, and she was visibly excited about it.

~ ??? ~
    He yawned, and looked out across the clearing at Fayllen and Koda. All he could hear was mumbling from where he was, although, he wasn't really listening. He stood up, and padded over to Fayllen, he froze in his tracks a few feet from Fayllen when he heard a growl from Koda, he looked over at the male who was snarling at him. "There's something wrong with this pup.." He flicked his ears back at Koda's word, and lowered his head, snarling back at Koda, he raised his hackles and took a step forward, showing he wasn't afraid of the much larger brute. "Just because she brought me here doesn't mean that I recognize you as my Alpha." He said through his snarl, staring into Koda's eyes dominantly. Though Koda didn't look away and stared right back, Fayllen broke their staring contest when she picked him up. "Hey!" He shouted, squirming to get away from her. "Let me go!" His fighting back was futile, as he was much too little to fight his way out of her grasp. He was set down a outside Fayllen's den and sighed as he looked up at her. "Don't mess with the grumpy old man out there." He sighed again, flicking his ears back, he hated being talked to like this. "What's you're name..?" He pricked his ears back up at the question and grinned. "I'm Hades. Though, I prefer it being said as Hayds, instead of Hades." He then chuckled. "My mother always had the most ironic view of things." He said with a grin on his face.
    Insanity is Reality

Post by Insanity is Reality Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:09 pm

anyone on to rp with my males?]
    chosen; Fell or Blanks; Kent with pup brother Phantom?]
    they don't bite? at least the blank brothers don't ;3]
    5SecondsofSummer

Post by 5SecondsofSummer Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:03 pm

(I am apperently not allowed to post pictures or links yet so same form as before will add when I can)
    (also I am afraid I must post this here because I am not sure if you got my message here but I am sick like really sick right now and if I am not on for a day or a few then now you know why sorry about this. I would also like to remove Ayanna from Beta since I am unsure of my activeness it would seem unfair. Also simplicity do I still have that one reserved?)
    Simplicity.
    Simplicity.
    Admin

Post by Simplicity. Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Aww I'm sorry to hear you're sick :c I won't be posting until i get my Wi-Fi back, god knows when that is. Yes you still have the reserve. And alright, do you want me to move her to a new rank or completely delete her? }}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:41 pm